I used to love Lana Del Rey but have been so disappointed with her Paradise album and her new “Burning Desire” music video. Like it just felt like a commercial for that Jaguar F type. And the Paradise album sucks. It just SUCKS. Everything just sounds the same and the lyrics in the songs don’t…
she’s always been a messed up girl. Avoid.
it seems that i must be mentally retarded
“Yeah, if I could pick up a bunch more shifts in the lead-up to Christmas, that’d be excellent. I don’t mind what time they are, I can come in.”
-Jeremy Shannon Allen.
WHY OH GOD WHY WOULD I SAY SOMETHING THAT STUPID
A few months ago one of the guys at the gym - friendly guy, we’ll call him Dave - asked me “Jeremy, do you mind if I ask… you’ve got a pretty impressive physique there, are you… enhanced? Using anything?” I didn’t know what he meant for a moment, then realised. “No, nothing of interest… just a high protein diet, I guess.”
This evening a friend of mine who works there (we’ll call him Mike) asked me the same thing. He said I was getting good results, I thanked him but said I still had a lot to work on… specifically my lats, which have fallen behind since I stopped doing 120 pull-ups every day. I said “Probably part of me hating pull-ups is the fact that I’ve gained weight. I was saying to a friend a while back not to eat like me; because I’ve gained 10kg since March and if he wants to lose weight he’d better do as I say and not as I do.”
Mike said, “10kg since March? Christ. Are you using?” Again, I didn’t get what he meant for a second, and my expression must have showed it. “Using. You know, juice?”
Oh. “Christ no,” I said, “I wouldn’t even know where to start with that. Plus, start taking that shit at my age and I’d have to keep using it for the next 60 years. Fuck that.”
Mike said, “I thought not… we’d been talking about it, you know.”
“Oh, the guys at the front desk.”
”Talking about whether to use steroids?”
“No, talking about whether you were. I said ‘No, I know Jeremy, he isn’t the type.’”
I’m not mad that people at my gym wonder if I’m using. Honestly, I take it as a compliment. It means that when they see me train, they think “That is superhuman intensity” and when they see my body change, they think “That is superhuman progress”. It is a compliment to my work ethic, my willpower and my physique.
So am I “enhanced”? I was born enhanced. Which means that I don’t need, and won’t ever use, harmful drugs like steroids.
It was friends locked and censored from specific people (including twitter people) because I felt vulnerable posting it plus I didn’t want certain people to know. I was not chucking a hissy fit because you said I was a bad friend (I haven’t considered us friends for a while and even when we were it was as I said this weird limbo, like a hologram of what it used to be, and that had drifted too)( in addition, I don’t value blind loyalty). I felt I couldn’t let you continue commenting the way you were, that I would be doing harm by letting you keep attacking people, and even though your opinions (when not attached to an attack) and thought processes were interesting I knew that we wouldn’t agree or convince each other, we would just make each other angry. I honestly feel scared by you which is compounded by the fact I’m not certain what you’re really like these days. Here is my humble request to you, alpha male of the trollosphere or whatever you like, please leave me and my friends alone now. I thought about talking to you about the debates but I know it is impossible for us to see eye to eye on the theoretical side, and will be full of anger and sadness on the other side. Please leave my online stuff where it is (even though I’ve been scared of what you’ll do I still trusted you enough to include you in various online things) which is for my online friends. You can call me butthurt or weak or fat or whatever you like and bitch about it all you want but please don’t mess with me and my friends or my online content because your access is a product of trust for old times sake and it’s vulnerable and important to me. Please.
quoth the yiri, “go fuck yourself, you cunt”.
- I know you think writing long rambling bullshit posts with no structure or coherent thought is edgy and unique; it isn’t, and it isn’t original anymore, and it doesn’t make anyone have a better opinion of you.
- If you want to dish it out, better be prepared to take it.
- You don’t fucking DMCA me and then expect me to be nice to you. Doesn’t happen, won’t happen. My counternotification legally obliges you to file suit in the US within 14 days. Clock’s ticking… if you don’t like this fact, shouldn’t have filed a fraudulent takedown request.
- If you want to try and bully someone on the internet, next time you should pick someone who won’t fucking demolish you.
You don’t know what honestly means. As anyone can see here, my actions weren’t especially hostile - if you get “scared” from little internet arguments, sweetie, you should probably take more of your anti-anxiety pills.
You’re a shit person, you have no value to anyone. Association with you is symptomatic of low self-esteem manifesting as low standards.
- (Training with a friend)
- Josh: How do you decide when to stop?
- Yiri: That's easy. Watch -
- *YIRI begins to sit down, wobbles, falls on his arse*
- Yiri: Help me up?
- *JOSH helps YIRI up*
- Yiri: I'm done for the day.
i meant "cellulose"
- Yiri: Yeah, but the fibres are made of - um. That inert substance, you know the one, it's in trees, we can't eat it...
- Erin: *looks at Yiri, thinks "wood", starts to open her mouth*
- Yiri: -yes, wood. Shut up... wood. Nah, I mean the one where we don't have the enzymes to digest it but some insects do...
- Erin: ...Wood.
- Yiri: YES BUT I'M MEANING TO SAY... *looks at Erin*
- Erin: *looks at Yiri*
- Yiri: ...wood.